Open 7 days a week!
Mon - Fri 9.30am - 6.30pm
Sat & Sun 9.30am - 5.30pm
(Last entry 1 hour before closing)
*Closing times may vary during summer months,
please contact us or see our Facebook page for information.
1) Although the play area is monitored by trained staff, all children must be supervised by an adult.
2) Children must wear suitable clothing whist playing (we recommend legs, arms and feet are covered).
3) Shoes must not be worn on the play equipment.
4) All jewellery, spectacles (unless shatterproof), badges and sharp loose objects must be removed from children before play.
5) Long hair must be tied back whilst on the play equipment.
6) Only food and drink purchased at TJ's may be consumed on the premises (excluding baby food, milk and birthday cake).
7) No food, drinks or chewing gum are allowed on the play equipment.
8) Parents /
must ensure children visit the toilet before playing on the equipment.
9) Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
10) Bullying is not tolerated.
11) Children under 4 years of age must not play in the toddlers jungle.
12) Children should be discouraged from both running and throwing balls.
13) Adults are welcome to use the play equipment when children require help or guidance.
14) We ask there is at least one adult for every 5 children in a group.
15) TJ's does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal items during your visit.
16) TJ's is strictly a "smoke free zone".